Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


This is how I plan to spend my afternoon today....this is MY chair after all. After eating my fill and more, I plan to sink into MY soft chair for an afternoon of movie watching with friends and family.

MY chair ....hmmmmmm. I wonder if Matilda will ever get it into her very large head that is is MY chair. She crams her very large body into this chair, that is much to small for her, then looks at me like a little lost creature who has finally found a home. I am such a push over.


I am thankful for her, for all of my dogs, for my kids who flop on the dogs, who pile up on the couch on a cold winter day. I am thankful for my husband who works every Thanksgiving Day and happily eats leftovers when he comes home. I am thankful for my family, my life and my freedom. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: