Sunday, November 16, 2008

Look At This!


Look at his scary picture that I just found!! Hard to think about snow when I just watered and fed this morning in my shirtsleeves!
If I remember correctly, last year we received, from the overly generous snow gods, 92 inches of snow. I believe in total, I shoveled a good 6 acres of snow ... well it felt as though I did. It may have seemed like a rough winter at the time, but looking back, it was a great winter.
I am one of those strange people who likes snow. I love sledding, I love the magic of a snow storm. I love to stand on the deck in during a snowfall and listen to the silence. And I looooooove snow on my sheep!


Now that the garden has been "put to bed", I am hoping for colder temps. I planted garlic in late October and I am hoping the ground will soon freeze so that my bulbs will not rot. With temperatures in the 50s they could even sprout!


Today I will be back in the basement setting up my new studio. After a few years of thinking about creating this space, I am making it happen. It will be so nice to be able to set up and leave projects until they are finished. It also will be nice to take my bedroom back!

No comments: