Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Goat ...Bad, Bad Goat!


Let's take a moment and talk about boundaries. When I used to work with horses, I was always taught "Your space...my space." The horse stays in it's space and never crosses into my space. Romeo is extremely smart. He knows his name, he can open gates, he is very social .... but why ... why can he not understand "your space ... my space"? No, to him its "what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine " ....mi casa su casa .



This is where I found him today. I was working in the garden, sweating, raking, pulling weeds, cleaning out expired plants. And here he sat watching me, chewing his cud.
There he was, the King of His Castle. King of the Mountain ...King of my heart.

1 comment:

June said...

Oh my gosh, Kelly - how funny! Although my dh would definitely not think so . . .