Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Done Atlast!


My head feels like it might explode at any minute. My kids brought me a nasty head cold. Is that fair to blame them? Seems like the second school starts for the year, one of them is sniffling and snuffling. So yes, I blame the germ magnets. :)


Being sick forces me to finish projects. The poncho I have been knitting for a quarter century ... okay that's a bit of an exaggeration ... was finally finished last night. I brought a few unfinished projects out to the couch this morning, planning to work on them, but the beautiful day called to me and I went up to the barn. I raked, and coughed, and sneezed, and scratched a few heads, fixed a door hinge, sneezed some more, was stung by a hornet, fed the rabbits, then decided to come in for some tea.


I am wrapped in my beautiful, super warm poncho, pleased with myself for not laying on the couch all day. :) Now I should take out my spinning wheel, but my head feels clearer outside, and I have a pony to train. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more like myself.

No comments: