Saturday, August 23, 2008

Katie Kisses


If I was offered a lifetime supply of New York style cheesecake, with cherry topping, that contained no calories and would not make my behind expand any wider....or a brand new motor yacht with room for 20, a personal chef and jacuzzi on the stern ....or a trip to New Zealand where I would ride horseback into the outback with a handsome tour guide and gather up all the Merino sheep I wanted to bring home .... if I was offered all of these things in trade for Katie I would not take them.

So if you come to visit, remember Katie is not for sale. Many, many visitors who have met my sheep this summer have fallen in love with her. Many, many visitors have offered to buy her....and many, many times I have said no. Kaite is here to stay. She greets me every morning and all throughout the day with kisses. She is a beautiful spirit who delights my family and I am completely in love with her.

Katie is ours...Kaite is not for sale.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable face Kelly ~ no wonder your keeping her! :)

June said...

How wonderful for you and Katie to have such a wonderful, loving relationship!! She's a doll!