Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spring?


The temperature is 40 degrees. Has winter forgotten us? I keep looking at my shop ( which I closed in Dec for lack of heat ) and thinking I could be open. I have plenty of yarns and goodies for sale on my website, but I so love sharing my sheep with my customers and having them put a face on the yarns that they buy. Lambing is only three months away now. I cannot wait to watch those babies hopping around the paddock. Our new barn will be complete and new fences up in no time. I have missed the snow covered ridge, the frosted sheep, and the duck tracks in the snow. Ducks slide down hills in the winter you know ... I have seen them.


I took this shot of Mabel whose name means " a thing of beauty". Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Vermont Grand View Farm said...

Kelly,

I'm sure old man winter is not done with us yet!!!! Give him time...he'll be back!
Can't wait to see a picture of your new barn.