Sunday, December 17, 2006

Subscribe!


As I am new to this "blogging thing" I am still learning how it all works. I discovered you ( my visitors) can subscribe to my updates by clicking on the "Subscribe to posts" button below. So please ... subscribe! :) I have been getting quite a few calls and e-mails from folks wanting to reserve lambs and this will be a good way for you to keep updated.


So far all pure registered Babydoll Southdown lambs are spoken for. But please consider a cross. I kept two of last year's lambs Belle ( pictured in my last post with snow on her face ) and Blizzard. Both have remained small and are sweet, friendly little girls. Belle's mom is a Romney and Blizzard's is a Correidale. Their dad is Joker my Olde Babydoll Southdown ram. They are showing attributes of both their parents fleeces ... NICE! You can take a look at both of them as well as their mothers on my farm website http://www.romneyridgefarm.com/ go to the Our Farm page. Lambing will begin in March!

No comments: